We are looking for a Python/Django Backend Developer based in Barcelona to join our Development Team and lead the analysis, design and implementation of the ERP of a cross-border e-commerce site of Naturitas.es.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Design data model of the e-commerce based on a given set of specs (no legacy code, complete freedom to start from scratch).
- Lead the development of the multi-warehouse ERP (accounting, inbound & outbound logistics, order state workflow, dashboard forms, etc.)
- Implement small tool for enhancing the process of product creation into our catalog.
- Develop tools to detect product inconsistencies and duplicates
- Integrate with 3rd party tools and services (payments, shipping, marketing, etc.).
- Coordinate with: product owner, DevOps expert, frontend team, SEO team to implement best practices, etc.
- Lead and mentor a Junior Backend Developer (unit testing, maintenance scripts, etc.).
It is important (but not mandatory) to have previously worked with:
- Django 1.9 or greater
- Python 3
- Agile Methodologies
We are a leading e-commerce site in the parapharmacy (supplements, cosmetics, eco and bio food and herbs) segment in Spain. Nowadays, we are closing a funding round in order to expand internationally to 6 european countries, becoming the number one store in this segment in Europe by revenues by 2018. Currently we have a catalogue of more than 40k references and are integrated with more than 500 different manufacturers. With less than 2 years in the business, we count on more than 50k customers that periodically buy from us making us grow at an average rate of 15% month-on-month. We are more than 30 people from 8 different nationalities.
- Competitive salary
- A self-motivated group of young professionals with entrepreneurial mindset that are constantly learning and adopting state of the art technologies.
- Free coffee, cokes and cookies and an office in the very center of the sunny Barcelona.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!