Do you think that nice looking things are great but they need to have a good solid data structure behind in order to work perfectly?
Do you love doing the work behind the scenes which allows a product to perform incredibly? Are you obsessed with response times, number of server calls, web services and all other kinds of cool stuff?
If these questions have made you start to salivate, then you’re the person we are looking for!
- Work inside a cross-functional scrum team and be involved in the whole development process
- Propose the best solution for each task in each sprint
- Development and maintenance of the REST APIs which support the whole platform
- Development of integrations with third party APIs and with our clients’ APIs
- Data modeling
- Minimum 3 years of experience programming with PHP in a LAMP environment
- Experience developing web projects with a PHP development framework, Silex Framework preferably
- Experience developing with the MVC pattern
- Experience in TDD with Phpunit
- Experience using version control systems, Git preferably
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions and/or improvements
- Good team member: this is really important for us
- Preferred studies: IT Systems Engineer
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS and server administration
- Experience with other database systems like MongoDB
- Medium/High level of English: you should be able to make yourself understood in a business environment
- Half-day Fridays
- Intensive Workday in August
- Nice working space well located
- Apple or PC equipment of your choice
- Food check
- Professional team coming from Top Companies
- Professional projection: if we grow and you are good, you will also grow
- Our leads are really cool people :)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!