Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca is a company that started in 2013 by professionals specialized in the creation and online distribution of trips. Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, though the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices. We are a highly ambitious and well-funded start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Glovo, SinDelantal.com, or Idealista, among others.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers. We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team in rapid international growth, seeking new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
What are we proposing?
We are looking for tech-heroes with the desire to contribute to our mission, who admire different world cultures and have huge respect for the environment, who moreover feel energized with challenges and love being part of our company growth.
As a NodeJS Developer, you will be using mainly Nodejs and its related technologies to design, develop and implement projects derived from the challenges that we take on.
Your new and fresh ideas will always be welcomed to build the software that makes our vision a scalable reality.
- Take responsibility for designing, developing, and implementing projects based on technological solutions to address the challenges we encounter.
- Collaborate on migrating non-scalable and untestable code to best practices
- Be accountable for building, maintaining, and scaling infrastructure for both production and development environments.
- Collaborate closely with the development team to comprehend automation requirements.
- Possess 3+ years of experience with PHP 7+ and Symfony 4+.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and SOLID principles.
- Exhibit solid knowledge of hexagonal architecture and Domain-Driven Design (DDD).
- Experience in working with unit testing, TDD and ATDD.
- Experience in working with event-driven architecture and event sourcing.
- Be familiar with legacy PHP applications and their refactoring.
- Demonstrate proficiency in designing REST APIs.
- Be an excellent team player.
- Have experience mentoring and guiding junior developers.
- Possess leadership qualities for making technical decisions.
- Pay meticulous attention to code quality, security, and performance.
- Exhibit strong written and verbal communication skills for effective collaboration and documentation.
Nice to have:
- Willingness to learn Node.js, TypeScript, GraphQL, and Elasticsearch.
- A desire to advance within the company and take on leadership roles.
- Knowledge of DevOps and infrastructure.
- Competitive compensation package, in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Individual Training Budget.
- Flexible compensation on transportation and food with Cobee also in our private health insurance.
- Flexible working schedule, just make sure you meet your monthly goals!
- 100% Remote working (from Spain).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel with Exoticca at reduced prices !!!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you can earn a very nice bonus!
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization where teamwork, drive, commitment, resilience and being customer-centric are the core values.
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.