TeamCMP is a digital entertainment company founded in Rochester (NY) in the early 2000’s and with offices in Barcelona since 2007.
We're 150+ people energized about our future and enjoying everything a high-growth company has to offer. We're technologists, marketers, business operators, video producers and VR experts from over 32 nationalities
At TeamCMP we are passionate about innovation! We take a cutting-edge approach to development by utilizing the latest technologies and experimenting with all the new gadgets
Big volumes = big challenges
We field more than 250 million HTTP sessions per-day from our collection of some of the world's most well trafficked sites and our B2C products lead in their respective markets. We are committed to amplifying our presence and accelerating growth through our passionate, entrepreneurial and innovative workforce.
- SEM campaigns setup and optimization
- Independently managing 7-figures monthly budgets and delivering on ROI objectives while scaling positive performance
- Negotiating and executing media plans and preparing budgets across several products and channels simultaneously
- Testing and optimizing full acquisition funnels of cross-channel/multi-touch campaigns
- Data modeling, reporting, business case and strategy presentation
- Account and tracking structure setup and overview
- Focus on performance optimization, not branding or awareness campaigns
- Prioritize a growth marketing strategy based on revenue potential
- Stay ahead of industry trends and leverage platforms’ novelties to gain competitive advantage
- 4+ years of experience with performance campaigns management on SEM with strong performance KPIs to show
- Independently managed at least $500k in monthly Ad spend
- Capable of coordinating and managing a small team
- Highly proficient in English with strong English copywriting skills
- Analytical thinking for growth and optimization
- Extreme ownership and growth-driven mindset is a must
- Exceptional communication skills with internal and external tech, design and product teams
- Always learning and comfortable in rapidly growing Start-up environment
- Experience working with hyper-growing products and scaling growth
- Experience with managing small teams
- Experience managing external creative and marketing agencies
- Experience with data science and machine assisted decision making automation
- Experience with other acquisition channels (Paid Social, Display, Native, Youtube, Pinterest…)
- Experience working with several products simultaneously
- Google Ads certification
- Other languages than English are a plus
- Private Health and Dental Insurance plan for employees.
- Subsidized gym memberships and fitness classes.
- Monthly internet allowance.
- Working from home setup allowance.
- Company sponsored Spanish, Catalan and English classes.
- Sponsored training and development.
- Quarterly company bonus programme.
- Top notch Apple equipment.
- Remote policy and flexible working hours
- Flexible Bank Holidays. Design your own working calendar with a lengthy consecutive vacation day policy.
- Day off for your birthday.
- Hybrid remote model office.