Seeking that passionate and optimistic human to take initiative over our general operations. Making important policy and strategic decisions, as well as the development and implementation of operational policies and procedures. You will also be assisting our HR department with recruiting and help promote a company culture that encourages openness, passion and performance.
Be the one that binds the team through passion, high energy and finesse. Let's build something amazing, together.
Amsterdam on-site required. VISA provided.
Storyscript is the future of programming. The polyglot, cloud-native language complete with a marketplace, runtime, tooling focused on one single goal: simplify development to bring the power of coding to a billion people.
We are a team of diverse engineers that empathize with engineering struggles; seeking to solve the biggest issues.
1. Development is riddled with unnecessary and accidentally complexity. We waste far too much time on boilerplate code, deployment headaches and bugs.
2. Development is too hard. The cost of entry is far too great to get even a simple http-server running.
3. Development is not focused on what matters most: business-logic. Everything else is noise.
From our perspective the industry is mostly moving horizontal. Many companies are single features of a bigger picture. We believe Storyscript is the bridge to unite the tribes of developers, usher companies into the power of distributed microservices/serverless, and bring the power of coding to all. The industry is mostly moving horizontal; most companies building businesses around a single-features. Storyscript is a platform to build businesses on and composed of all the features necessary to focus on the story that makes your business unique: the way you move data, your business-logic, your Story.
❤️ We hire passionate and empathy-driven humans.
🎉 Open source software & proud member of the CNCF / Linux Foundation
* Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
* Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
* Assist HR with recruiting when necessary.
* Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
* Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
* Work with senior stakeholders.
* Ensure all legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
* Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
* Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
* Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
* Support worker communication with the management team.