Qustodio is a fast-growing VC-backed internet security startup. We are a multi-national group of people with a passion for security, software and technology. Our product is a multi-platform device protection solution that is used and loved by thousands of parents, schools and SMBs worldwide.
We’re looking for an expert Systems Engineer to join our Backend Operations team and help us build, improve and scale up our infrastructure. As a member of this team you’ll be responsible of designing, deploying, maintaining and monitoring our systems, and of adopting or creating tools and processes to improve them.
What we’re looking for
- Strong Linux sysadmin skills.
- Knowledge of the main Internet services and protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, etc.).
- Working experience with at least one configuration management system (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.).
- Networking practices and tools (routing, subnetting, NAT, iptables, etc.).
- Familiar with IaaS services (AWS, Google Cloud, etc.).
- Fluency in English, the company’s official language.
- Fast learner, passionate about technology.
- Willing to join a 24/7 on-call rotation.
- Bonus points for:
- Experience with CI and CD processes and tools.
- Python, Django.
- Systems & networks security.
What we offer
- Competitive salary range.
- Ping pong and board game classes from our office experts.
- Free beers on Fridays!
- Interesting challenges on networking, security and scalability for you to grind your skills.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!