Consumers are taking more pictures than ever, but printing from your smartphone is still a hassle! Klikkie is a monthly photo print subscription that lets you print quality photos in a single tap. Our goal is to share beautiful moments with the people that you care about in a fun and easy way. Over the last few months, magazines like Elle, Linda, Marie Claire, Colourful Rebel and Glamour published great articles about our service. The team is founded by ex-Google people and experienced digital entrepreneurs.
Senior NodeJS developer
As a Senior NodeJS developer you will be in the lead for our back-end. The ideal candidate enjoys and thrives to work with a variety of tools, languages, systems and architectures while building and improving features, the speed and reliability of our core services and systems. The connection between our database, payment service provider, app and the print management system is your priority. If you are interested to join a fast growing start up, you can keep on reading.
This is waiting for you
Working with Google Cloud, Cloud Functions, Firebase, Kubernetes and Docker;
- Shipping code daily and see it being loved by our target audience;
- You like working in a small team, directly with our CTO;
- You are a continuous Integration and Test Driven Development magician;
- You can draw from and contribute to various open source projects;
- You'll be working with the team on app development;
- Troubleshooting and solving complex challenges;
- Working with security experts;
- Be part of a company with a huge growth potential;
- Wants to positively impact the lives of our subscribers.
What we offer
- A start-up with a talented team with an obsessions for growth;
- An international team where English is the first language;
- Working in the city of Amsterdam;
- A small multidisciplinary team of professionals;
- An interesting and relevant work environment;
- For the hungry ones: lunch is on us!
What we ask
- Bachelor or Masters;
- A minimum of 6 years experience in this field;
- A hands-on mentality, no BS;
- Good command of the English language orally and in writing;
- You have gained work experience in product development;
- You are interested in technical product details;
- You are a strong team player;
- You think in solutions, not in problems;
- You are able to set priorities at high work pressure;