You will feel at home in our team, if these company values sound like you:
- We make things possible
- We are team players
- We stay focused
- We communicate clearly
- We are authentic
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic developer to join the second phase of our growth, as we launch a brand new venture within our group.
Do you consider yourself an API ninja? Do REST ring a bell on your mind for more than sleeping? Do you feel ready to take your new challenge using the latest technologies to disrupt a one hundred years old industry? Then just hit apply and get ready for a new endpoint in your career. We are a young, lean, smart and efficient team and we are looking for you!
The successful applicant for this job position will play a crucial role to help us build a platform that will redefine the future of insurance!
Be a true leader and take ownership from day one: steer the team, launch a high-tech product, all while evangelizing our venture internally and externally to business and industry audiences.
Work closely with Product Owners, DevOps, Project Managers, and Quality Assurance in a cross-functional team.
Develop relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Develop business-critical use cases.
Have a strategic and continuous improvement mentality.
Love for new technologies, clean architecture, coding in a decoupled way.
Qualifications & Skills
2+ years of experience in development
Experience developing with MongoDB
Experience developing REST APIs
Experience using GIT.
Agile mindset. You know.
Fluent in English, Spanish and German are a plus
Testing mindset (unit and integration testing)
Perks & Benefits
- Full responsibility for your role, we want you to be your own leader!
- Your professional development is one of our priorities and we actively support building your skills and knowledge further
- An open-minded and passionate team spirit devoted to innovation
- We are an open company - check out our Glassdoor ratings
- Flexible working hours including some days remote option
- Health insurance
- 26 working days of vacation + 24 y 31 December
- Discounted gym membership (Gymforless)
- 50% of your public transport costs paid by the company
- A stack of the most modern technologies and working gadgets
- Free coffee, fruit and snacks, because we need fuel!
- Company merch and tees. There is no better way to get your company name out there than by arming your team with branded goodies!
- Several company benefits – grants for public transport tickets, training and coaching
- Oh and did we mention our sunny terrace, foosball and a massive ping pong table?