About Gartner Digital Markets:
Digital Markets is a business unit within Gartner. Our mission is to
help small businesses make the right technology decisions and find the
tools they need to grow, optimize, and become more effective at what
they do. The business is comprised of three leading brands—Capterra,
Software Advice, and GetApp. For candidates interested in taking their
next career step in the technology space, Gartner Digital Markets offers
the fast pace and excitement of working for a startup, the stability
and resources of a large, established organization, and the opportunity
to be on the front lines of innovation in an industry that is always
growing and transforming.
Gartner Digital Markets is looking for a passionate Senior .NET Software Engineer to work with our highly skilled technology team located in central Barcelona.
This position works closely with our designers and engineers to build a compelling product and implement exciting new features - all with the goal of ensuring a great experience for website users.
What You Will do:
- Responsible for the timely development of well-defined, larger product features/changes, expected to use judgment & apply functional knowledge of methodology/best practices; Develop code documentation as a reference.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Become active participant in technical design process, expected to contribute own ideas for changes/new features; Capable of owning independent small-to-medium features all the way through from technical design to launch.
- Collaborating with remote teams on joint software projects, demonstrating a high level of English language and technical communication skills.
- Contributing to software architecture decisions, applying best practices and experience in the field.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- 4 years+ of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of software development methodology, techniques & standards.
- Strong understanding of software design concepts, patterns, tools, best practices.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of web application development.
- Verbal English skills (we work in English!).
What We Offer:
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities.
- A collaborative and positive culture — Your team will be as smart and driven as you.
- Outstanding compensation — Plus competitive benefits and generous time off.
- A chance to make an impact — Your work will contribute directly to our strategy.
Job Requisition ID:G19533
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.