For people who want to develop the right career for their profile: a software architect, developer, project manager, finding the position that best suits their characteristics and talents.
As a .Net software developer you will participate in the creation of e-commerce solutions for airlines, including requirements, architectural design, solution and quality assurance.
Here is a list of everything that we expect from a candidate. Maybe you have it all, maybe you don't and do not tick all the boxes, then don’t worry! If you think you are talented and believe that Newshore is the place for you, drop us an email and let’s have a chat ...
- Degree level or software equivalent
- Minimum experience of 2 years
- Software development in the .NET Framework 3.5 and / or 4.0.
- MVC, Web API, ASP .NET, Windows Services, Web Services (SOAP y/o RESTful).
- Front-end development (HTML, XSL, CSS)
- SQL Server
- ORM (LINQ, EntityFramework, nHibernate)
- Unit testing and mocking.
- Design methodologies (XP, Scrum, Kanban ...)
- Principles and design patterns (SOLID KISS, DRY ..)
- Capacity for self-management and autonomy.
Nice to have:
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and to lead.
- New Skies y/o dotREZ
We are ready to offer you a role at our fast-growing company. The type of workplace that you will be proud and happy to come to every day.
Simply fill out the following form and we will get back to you!