We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Engineer to join our Barcelona Product and Engineering Team extending and maintaining our native mobile apps for a growing user base.
You'll be focused on Android but have some minimum iOS experience and/or be willing to learn in time.
You’re passionate about mobile, code quality, and like to work in different projects to learn new technologies.
We are a group of fun and energetic engineers highly passionate about building highly scalable, reliable, available and high performance products. Our product team is multidisciplinary with design, frontend and backend engineering combined.
- Completed a computer science or software engineering degree and have 1-2+ demonstrable work experience developing mobile apps
- Strong Android mobile development experience and willingness to learn SWIFT 2.0 gradually to also partake in iOS projects (having some previous iOS experience is a plus). We are a team of multidisciplinary engineers with core competences but we all alternate projects at different levels.
- You’re comfortable with backend too (we don’t expect you to develop initially but count on you becoming autonomous)
- Previous web full stack experience is a definite plus
- Your code is well documented and tested
- You’re meticulous about design and user experience to give the best experience to our customers
- You are at home with different agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban/XP but you are comfortable with evolving processes
- You’re a team player and work well with other teams in the company such as product/design
- You know how to use version control systems, such as Mercurial/Git and are familiar with continuous integration/deployment
- You know how to use Unix systems and command line tools
- You love new challenges and are eager to solve new problems
- Good level of written and spoken English (Engineering Team is in Barcelona but you’ll communicate with our European Team too)
- You love dogs!
WHAT WE'RE OFFERING
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- Work in a start up environment and a fun product
- Solid team where everyone’s opinion counts
- Opportunity to try and implement the latest technologies
- Dog (and human) friendly office!
- It's a full time position in our Barcelona office (no telecommuting)
- At the moment we can only accept applicants that live in Barcelona or are willing to move immediately (with existing work permit)
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!