The future of dental care.
We are looking for an Mobile Developer (SWIFT) who will design and code functional programs and applications, producing fully functional software applications according to requirements. We have an application part built and we require a new engineer to pick up the work. Experience in a CTO or senior developer role is prefered. The position is open to those that are looking for either to short term contract or long term opportunity. There is an opportunity to join the team long term in a very senior role with equity.
NO software houses only individual developers!
Any fullstack and back end experience is also useful.
Application Developer responsibilities are:
- Efficiently translate client requirements into application features
- Prepare creative prototypes according to specifications
- Work together with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Create high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Organize unit and integration testing before launch
- Organize functional and nonfunctional testing and perform troubleshooting and debugging
- Review existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Prepare technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Application Developer requirements are:
- 6+ experience of working on an Application Developer position
- Solid experience in designing and building applications from the ground up
- Profound experience with at least one of Java, C# or C++ and must be comfortable with SWIFT .
- Close familiarity with programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Good knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Strong communication, teamwork and time-management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with close attention to detail
- BSc or BA degree in computer science or other relevant area; MSc or MA degree will be a bonus
Smiletronix is delivering a home check-up, tracking and teledentistry solution. Dental caries is the #1 untreated disease globally with the global economic burden of all dental diseases estimated at nearly $450 billion annually. This puts a huge burden on the payers, whether national healthcare, private insurance or the patient. Smiletronix is changing the way dental care is managed by bringing dental check-ups to the home using our patent pending intraoral imaging device and ai powered diagnostics solution for early detection and preventative action. By moving to preventative medicine instead of curative we can achieve significant cost savings for payers and improve patients health.