Entrust is dedicated to securing a world in motion by enabling trusted identities, payments, and data protection around the globe. Headquartered in Minnesota, we offer our colleagues the ability to work globally, in a flexible and collaborative environment. Our team makes an impact!! Keeping the World Moving (add your job video/culture video)
- The Company: Entrust relies on curious, dedicated and innovative individuals whom anticipate the future and provide solutions for a more connected, mobile and secure world. Entrust’s technologies and expertise help government agencies, enterprises and financial institutions in more than 150 countries serve and safeguard citizens, employees and consumers.
- We believe: Securing identities is most effective when we value all identities. We are committed to ensuring that, through diversity and inclusion, the many voices that make up our communities are heard. From unconscious bias training for managers to global affinity groups that create connections both within and across our enterprise, Entrust expects and encourages all individuals to accept and respect one another. And, of course, to be themselves.
- The Position: We’re looking for a Senior Mobile Developer
- We offer flexibility
- We offer a diverse work environment
- Futureproof your career with a job in information security
How you will make an impact:
- Participate in design and development of new features and capabilities.
- Define system and software capabilities based on market requirements.
- Assist in the estimation of work for the engineering group by defining task breakdown, project duration and concurrent effort.
- Work within a team environment using industry standard software processes.
- Produce detailed and accurate functional specifications related to assigned projects and tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or equivalent technical degree.
- Relevant experience developing and supporting mobile applications (React Native, iOS or Android).
- Strong programming skills: one or more of Objective-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin.
- Experience in building moderately complex mobile applications.
- Experience with build, deployment and test automation.
- Proficient troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills
The Location: This position is based in our Barcelona office. This is a great place to live!
- Leader in the security industry
- Friendly, supportive & knowledgeable teams
- Opportunities for on-the-job training
- You’ll help secure identities!