Uberall is Europe’s market leader in the field of location marketing (SaaS) and we have been growing consistently in all areas. We offer our location marketing solution directly to enterprise clients, and we work closely with partners who resell the solution to SMBs across the globe. For our highly motivated and committed Marketing Team, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager - Partnerships (m/f). In this position, you are focused on developing our global partner ecosystem, from reseller acquisition to activities and campaigns for partner growth. You'll be part of the CRM Marketing team.
- You are responsible for the planning, execution, optimization, and measurement of our global partner marketing activities and campaigns in collaboration with the Marketing & Strategic Partnerships teams (partner growth and partner acquisition)
- You will develop and adapt sales support materials, partner onboarding and partner growth materials to stimulate the growth and revenue contribution of resellers
- Specific deliverables include the development and professionalization of training collateral, a standardized Marketing toolbox for White-Label-Marketing, and the setup and management of a partner portal
- You will create, update and optimize partner marketing communication such as the partner website, newsletters, product and campaign collateral, blog posts, social media, etc.
- Together with Event Marketing, you will own the partner event strategy, both in-house and externally
- You will plan and execute marketing activities and campaigns aimed at finding and recruiting new partners, as well as growing current partner relationships
- You will work closely with other internal departments and ensure flawless communication
- You bring at least 5 years of relevant professional experience in the field of marketing, ideally in an international SaaS software or IT company
- You have experience marketing or selling digital solutions to SMBs and / or to the decision makers within a reseller organization
- You exhibit excellent, structured analytical and conceptual abilities as well as a strong sense of responsibility
- You are able to translate technical and business content into compelling and engaging stories for partners as well as their SMB customers, and to match this content to the appropriate channels (Social Media, Web, collateral etc.)
- You have a good track record of planning, creating and implementing successful go-to-market-strategies and campaigns
- You understand the buying cycles and centers in SMB organizations and how they differ in various countries or regions
- You are an active team player and can communicate on eye level with all departments
- Your profile is rounded off by a very high proficiency in German and English - knowledge of other languages is a plus
What we offer:
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional team
- High level of responsibility with plenty of creative leeway
- International team with more than 40 different nationalities and regular company & team events
- Lively and open company culture with flat hierarchies and short chains of command as well as „Top & Open Company” award by Kununu
- Flexible working hours and an attractive budget for professional development
- A market-leading and cutting-edge location marketing software (SaaS) with an exciting & international customer base
- One of Germany’s fastest growing companies in 2016 & 2017 (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in EMEA
- Fresh fruit and vegetables, various types of cereal, coffee, tea and soft drinks
Does this sound like an interesting challenge to you? If so, we are looking forward to your application!
Please use the „Apply now“ button and do not hesitate to contact Joakim Barnéus (email@example.com) if you have any further questions.