As manager of our website, you are just as much a senior marketer as you are a product manager during our most exciting growth period. With modern tools, an updated tech stack, a web developer on-site, and experienced peers in marketing, you hold the key to Vimcar's growth with the on-site conversion rate as your KPI.
Join us as Senior Marketing Manager – Growth & Analytics!
THE VIMCAR STORY:
Vimcar is fundamentally changing business mobility with the seamless integration of commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. With Vimcar Fleet and the digital trip logbook, we enable customers to use their vehicles more efficiently, spend less time at their desks and comply effortlessly with all legal requirements. This has already helped us connect 60,000+ vehicles and win renowned customers like Allianz, Zalando and Deutsche Bahn.
We now have the unique opportunity to become Europe's leading fleet-tech company. In pursuing this goal, we are supported by prominent investors including Acton Capital, Coparion, and UVC. Counting 100+ employees, we are getting ready to rapidly expand to 200,000 active vehicles and beyond – within just the next few years.
- You push for continued website optimisation implementing best practices and running A/B experiments around data-driven hypotheses to inform your actions.
- As we grow, you ideate new features and functionality for the website, validate them with users, define requirements, and manage their development all the way through release.
- You coordinate an agile team with expertise in both design and web development while balancing the different interests of stakeholders in marketing, tech and other departments.
- Together with our performance & content marketing team, you are determined to keep iterating on our entire digital marketing funnel.
- 3+ years of experience in conversion rate optimisation, product management of a website, or online marketing.
- You are a growth hacker – You keep up with best practices and love to rethink acquisition funnels in order to uncover hidden potential. You are proactive and show ownership.
- You work data-driven – You prefer to discuss data over gut feeling and dig into the analysis of user behaviour using tracking & experimentation tools, including the likes of Google Analytics, Hotjar, and Optimizely.
- You love tech – Technological innovation excites you and you have a keen interest in the capabilities and limitations of different web technologies.
- Full working proficiency in German.
Why should you join us? At Vimcar, you can join an established StartUp and unlock your full potential during our most exciting growth period with significant VC backing.
- The website is your channel within an agile work environment with a true StartUp spirit combining quick decisions, an openness to experiment, and secured funding.
- We value your experience and offer an unlimited contract with competitive compensation and flexible working hours.
- You will find a dedicated web developer as well as a very professional and ambitious marketing team on-site.
- Get access to company carsharing, fresh fruit and free drinks around the office, frequent company events, and choose from a variety of other perks, including a membership with Urban Sports Club.