Senior Marketing Data Analyst in Madrid or Remote
Improving efficiency and set the foundations for the mid term pillar of growth, the Digital Marketing Analyst is an integral part of the MarTech Department at Treatwell.
In this role we expect you to define the foundation of the marketing analytics process. We expect from you a plan to stir all the different marketing analytics necessities of the company in a mid term perspective. Analysing and presenting large amounts of data to discover and solve complex business problems, you will build metrics and business cases around key performance levers in the business to drive optimisation and increase conversion.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining and structuring the metrics and KPIs for Marketing working closely with our Analytics Engineering team to build a robust Marketing source of information
- Working proactively across Marketing to gather measurement requirements and business questions to provide, in return, analysis, recommendations and insights
- Building and maintaining reports and dashboards on our Marketing activities and overall B2C and B2B business performance in our BI tool (Looker), combining several sources of data and set them for self service usage by the Marketing team
- Measuring and modelling marketing activities to provide actionable insights for future planning, for example with regards to attribution modelling and campaign performance
- Identifying key audiences to use within Marketing activity and targeting, ensuring a high standard segmentation models and alignment to the marketing strategy
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Expert in writing and running your own SQL queries for data extraction and analysis
- A data visualisation expert with strong data storytelling skills
- Proven experience in KPIs definition, business requirements collection and translation into technical specifications for data engineering teams
- Able to determine cause and effect for changes performance and successfully communicate solutions, especially with respect to digital marketing campaigns
- Proven experience exploring customer and market insight, predicting LTV, segmenting audiences and A/B testing of marketing campaigns
- Experience with data visualisation tools, Looker preferred
- Understanding of statistical analysis such as regression modelling, cluster analysis, predictive modelling
- Experience working with various digital advertising platforms, including but not limited to Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Suite, DSPs, Salesforce and Braze CRMs, etc
- A self-starter that can excel by working autonomously as part of distributed teams
- Enjoy a fast-paced, continuously evolving, environment and find motivation in supporting a variety of different business projects and goals
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Exposure to the online beauty industry preferred
Hi, we’re Treatwell. Nice to meet you.
We’re a team of 800 (and growing) passionate and brilliantly talented people across Europe. We’re the industry’s smartest salon management software, all connected to Europe’s leading bookings platform, working with over 50,000 salon partners across 13 countries, processing over 8 million bookings every month. And….breathe.
But we’re not done yet. We’re on an exciting journey to digitally revolutionise the hair and beauty community.
If this excites you, we might just have the role for you.
We’ll treat you with:
- 28-days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Monthly 40 EUR Treatwell vouchers so you can treat yourself too
- Growth funds for you to develop and grow with your team
- A discount for gym membership
- 100% remote position with flexible working
- Annual Treatwell retreat to a sunny European destination
- All the tools / devices supplied to do the best job you can eg. laptop, monitor, keyboard, etc
Treatwell is an ‘Open to All’ employer and warmly welcomes every body to the team. We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process as required. Please add any adjustment requests to your application.
500 - 1,000