Qustodio is a fast-growing digital safety and wellbeing startup based in Barcelona.
We are looking to welcome to our international team a full-time Senior Marketing Country Manager for Spain, preferably with a technology background and experience in B2C marketing, pushing growth through both upper and lower funnel initiatives.
This position will work along with global marketing, product, and brand teams and will be directly responsible for growing awareness and sales in the Spanish market.
This position requires you to wear multiple hats–performance marketing, sales, PR, brand awareness but in all of them. This position requires high adaptability and autonomy. You must be comfortable with finance and metrics, while also being comfortable giving presentations and acting as a spokesperson for the company in your region.
What You’ll Do
Create comprehensive marketing channel strategies that maximize local market penetration, customer reach, and profitability.
Coordinate country-level projects with global marketing actions across channels: online, offline, below, above, inbound, PR, etc.
Understand the local culture in every aspect and develop deep knowledge of the marketplace and our relative positioning in it.
Manage day to day activities and budgets with local creative agencies/media buyers, maintain schedules and liaise in a timely manner.
Coordinate local PR firms and local journalist relations, including ambassadors and inflluencers.
Produce excellent copy, proof-read to a high standard and work with the team to produce quality marketing collateral
Organize attendance of events and management of partnerships with associations.
Education of global stakeholders and other team members on region specifics.
Keep current as regards marketing practices and competitor activity and facilitate distribution of information to other stakeholders in the company.
Measure and report response and KPI data, perform tests and adjust accordingly.
What you bring to the table
- Previous experience as a country marketing manager. Minimum 8 years of experience.
- Detailed knowledge of a full range of marketing activities and channels.
- Relevant experience working with SaaS or in the digital industry.
- Experience in developing and implementing marketing strategies to penetrate the Spanish market.
- Experience in B2C marketing or equivalent with deep knowledge of the local market.
- Experience developing successful strategic plans for a country or region.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills involving multiple stakeholders.
- A can-do attitude with demonstrable drive and ability to simplify the complex.
- Strong team player and an excellent communicator. You will be Qustodio’s spokesperson in your market.
- Native Spanish and business English is a must.
Why work with us?
Great question! Here’s a few reasons...
We’re in the very center of Barcelona, on the beautiful and emblematic Passeig de Gràcia
Great culture - friendly and emphasizes both teamwork and fun
Our company is home to over 15 nationalities
Flexible working hours - and the possibility to work from home
Interesting challenges, networking, and scalability for you to perfect and grow your skills
In-house training and team building events
Fully equipped kitchen with free coffee, fruit, and pizza on Fridays :)
In-house yoga on Tuesdays
23 days of holiday per year