Working as part of a team developing a base system capable of mobile manipulation under uncertainty. Getting your hands dirty building the first robots for construction, pushing the boundaries of the industry.
- Implement real time control software for 6.d.o.f arm.
- Implement state estimation for robotic manipulators.
- Implement position and force control algorithms for robotic manipulators.
- Implement planning and control algorithms for closing perception action loops for compliant and stiff actuation.
- Oversee onsite evaluation and testing.
- Take initiative and lead the systematic evaluation of algorithms.
- Masters/PhD in Robotics or Controls with experience in advanced control and planning techniques for high d.o.f systems ; alternatively comparable industry career.
- 5+ years experience developing algorithms for compliant control, manipulation, state estimation and system identification.
- Experience working with different physics engines ODE, Bullet, MuJoCo HAPTIX.
- Experience working with different robotic manipulator hardware.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming in C++ and Python.
- Experience with commonly used packages ROS, Gazebo, MoveIt!
- Experience with version control (specifically GIT).
- Experience developing in Linux.
- Publications at top robotics conferences (RSS, ICRA, IROS, Humanoids).
- Goal oriented self starter, analytical thinker, excellent team player, strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bonus: Knowledge of development in Xenomai.
- Bonus: Open source software development and deployment.
About Scaled Robotics
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!