Unibuddy is a London based Edtech startup, backed by Logitech and Goldman Sachs partners, that develops software products for universities around Europe. We’re a growing, close-knit team that moves fast and is constantly innovating and adding exciting new features and products to our offering.
You will get to design, implement and operate state of the art machine learning systems for a wide range of problem areas: question answering systems, chatbots, text classification, etc and you will join a team of experienced engineers and ML experts from world class universities.
--- Required Skills ---
- Solid Python programming skills
- Msc or PhD in a quantitative discipline or equivalent experience in industry
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Organized with attention to detail
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively
--- Nice to have Skills ---
- Experience in building:
- Intelligent Chatbots
- Question Answering Systems
- Experience deploying Machine Learning services as part of a production system
- Deep Learning understanding with knowledge of frameworks such as Tensorflow or PyTorch
£50 000 - £80 000 + options (negotiable)