Deeptrace is a cybersecurity startup that is building novel deep learning methods for detection and understanding of fake videos -- the antivirus for "deepfakes".
The company is looking for world-class machine learning and computer vision engineers.
- Solid software design skills and ability to write organized, readable and reusable code
- Experience with Python, Git and AWS
- Knowledge of convolutional networks and common architectures (Inception, ResNet, DenseNet, etc), other than deep generative models (GANs, VAEs, etc)
- Proficiency with at least one deep learning library (TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, etc)
- Familiarity with traditional computer vision in C++ with libraries such as OpenCV
- Publications in machine learning or computer vision conferences (CVPR, ICCV, ICML, NeurIPS, ICLR)
- MSc / PhD degree in Computer Science, AI, Data Science or equivalent, with an emphasis on computer vision or machine learning, or BSc with equivalent industry experience
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic environment, enthusiasm to learn new technologies quickly
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Past experience in managing and coaching junior members of the development team
- Collect requirements, design and develop deep learning algorithms for company’s APIs
- Stay on top of key research advances in deep learning
- Integrate prototypes into production phase
- Provide proactive support for the product development
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of culture, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.