We´re looking for a senior administrator in the area of Systems Engineering. The successful candidate will work with the Systems team as a senior linux system administrator, and will report to Systems Director.
The applicant will have great skills and abilities necessary to perform advanced administration, configuration, automation, and management tasks across a variety of Linux systems.
We offer you:
• Fantastic colleagues.
• A lot of fun.
• Opportunities for professional and personal development.
• An organization with highly professional people to develop with and draw upon.
• A position with challenging tasks and a balance between your professional and personal life.
• An organization with ambitious goals.
• An organization in constant change and in front of our industry.
• An Internationally expanding organization
To succeed in this position, you will have a proven track record and:
• At least 5 years of work experience in Linux systems administration, preferably in the area of web systems with high load
• Experience in programming scripts (Bash, Perl, Python).
• Experience with Linux systems automation and configuration management (Ansible preferred).
• Passionate about Linux systems administration and management.
• Curious, fast learner, and eager to learn new things.
• Sense of teamwork and committed to corporate objectives.
• Strong communication skills, including proficiency with technical English (both written and spoken)
• Strong experience in installing, configuring and managing Linux operating system (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Arch Linux).
• Experience in automation systems (Ansible)
• Experience in managing hybrid infrastructures cloud and conventional hosting (AWS,Rackspace) with high performance and availability requirements
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing web servers and load balancers (Apache, HAProxy).
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing application servers (Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss).
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing database servers (MySQL).
• Experience in installing, configuring and managing servers in a Hadoop big data ecosystem (Hortonworks Hadoop, Ambari).
• Experience in network architectures and good knowledge of standard protocols such as TCP, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, DNS, SSH.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!