PayXpert is looking for full-time Linux System Engineers for its Infrastructure & Operations team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• You will be involved with day-to-day maintenance of the system in production, pre-production, and our internal tools in an open-source environment.
• Monitor and improve the procedures and policies in place in society, in the context of PCI-DSS environment.
• Carry out the PCI-DSS audit each year, in partnership with our auditor.
• Contribute to the implementation of new tools, and evolution of our infrastructures.
• Carry out a technological watch, particularly on data security topics and infrastructure.
• Be able to document in detail all your interventions in English.
The position can be based in Barcelona or Lyon, with occasional trips to one of our offices. In addition to evolving in an environment, you will have the opportunity to enrich your technical skills with experienced people from all over the world.
Because of its international dimension, the official language in society is English. If the written communications take place mainly in this language, informal communications may also be in French or Spanish, depending on your abilities.
BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience, you justify a solid experience in the Linux ecosystem and open-source, including at least 3 years in Debian GNU / Linux environment.
You master the following technologies:
• The Debian GNU / Linux system and the usual tools (VI, Sed, Cron, Packaging, LVM, RAID, ...)
• Virtualization technologies (Xen, KVM, ...)
• Tools related to security and data availability (SSH, SSL, GnuPG, IPSEC, OpenVPN, IPTables, Firewalls, Cisco ASA, Heartbeat, iSCSI, ...)
• One or more system programming languages (sh / bash, perl, python, ruby, ...)
• One of several web and mail oriented technologies (Apache, Nginx, PHP, Java, ActiveMQ, Postfix, Dovecot, Sieve, LDAP, OpenDKIM, ...)
• One or more databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, memcached, ...)
• Project management tools (Git, Redmine, time management, ...)
A good knowledge of these technologies will be an asset for your application: Puppet, Ganeti, Pacemaker, Seafile, Jenkins, OPNSense, Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services.
You have a real ability to work in a team with an international dimension. Your qualities relationships and your ability to communicate both orally and in writing will be the keys to your success for this post.
A certification in English language will be a plus (TOEIC, TOEFL, ...).
You are passionate about technological innovation and are strong proposal, you feel able to to promote the technical evolution of the environment in which you work.
Knowledge of PCI-DSS certified environments or the payment environment is not required but will be required a major asset to your application.
We don't work with recruiters or companies specialized in personnel selection. Please refrain from contacting.