Our platform handles hundreds of thousands of requests per second and collects Terabytes of information relevant for business, production and monitoring. As part of our IT Operations team, you are in charge of the systems that store and process these amounts of data and make sure that they scale with our growth.
- Maintain and develop our highly automated server landscape with ~ 200 servers and a plethora of open source services
- Scale our systems and ensure the availability of our services together with other system engineers and database administrators
- Reinforce our cross-functional team by implementing changes to the infrastructure required by new features and products
- Focus on automation and auto provisioning of our production platform (Mesos, Docker, chef, puppet etc.)
- Drive for discovery, prioritization, and resolution of IT Projects
- Take ownership for design and architecture of IT environments and set-ups
- Tackle technological challenges of an infrastructure currently handling up to 350k requests per minute via Tomcat, Java, HA Proxy etc.
- Take part in the on-call rotation to ensure flawless operation of our products
- Handle critical situations (incidents) in professional manner
- University degree (BS or MS) in computer science or related engineering fields
- +6 years of experience in IT Operations of high-available applications
- Cloud Systems experience preferable AWS and automation
- Solid knowledge of Linux (CentOS preferred), webservers (nginx/Apache), Cloud Computing, Virtualization
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Ruby, Python, Perl, shell,)
- Experience with security, high availability, big data solutions, storage systems, automated deployment (chef/puppet)
- Detail oriented with perspective thinking towards making architectural decisions
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
What we do:
Fyber is a leading mobile advertising technology company. We are devoted to solving the fundamental business challenge faced by freemium app and game developers, generating sustainable revenue streams through ad monetization across all connected devices. Built by developers for developers, our unified platform serves over 500+ million monthly active users worldwide and empowers our customers to integrate, manage and optimize all ad revenue sources across mediation, exchange and ad serving. We work with thousands of the world’s leading app developers and publishers, including DeNA, Glu Mobile, GREE, Kik, PikPok, Pixelberry Studios, and Smule. We are investing for the long term to build the platform that will fuel the app economy of the future.
What we offer:
- Learn and grow with some of the best experts in the industry
- Contribute to technically diverse (platforms: Unix, mobile (iOS/Android), C++, Scala, Ruby), highly scalable, open source technologies and hacker friendly projects
- Work with a high-growth, publicly traded company (with over 250 employees in six years) in the heart of Berlin
- Join a friendly, culturally diverse team (+44 nationalities) where people value excellence, team spirit, passion, courage, pragmatism and accountability
- The financial stability of a larger company, but, with all of the perks of a cool Berlin start-up like food/drinks (Beer Fridays), laid back culture, and fab office space
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!