Our members are some of the world’s leading entrepreneurs. They are building businesses that have the power to change the world we live in and they’re doing it quickly. Our job is to help them do this by ensuring that we’ve built the most powerful infrastructure we can possibly build, spanning both the basics and the revolutionary.
With several new product drops in the pipeline for 2019, we’re rapidly building out our tech team to ensure that new features are released on time - and that we have capacity for even more innovation.
We’re still a small company, with just shy of 50 people - but our ambitions are big. You'll be joining a committed team of successful young entrepreneurs with a strong ethos, great dynamic and high levels of drive and energy. We love the fast-paced life - so if you’re looking for somewhere where you’ll constantly be learning, iterating and improving, you’ll fit right in.
As an engineer here, you'd be able to work directly with anyone across the company - from new hires to the CEO - and we run regular knowledge-sharing sessions across all our spaces so you’ll be able to learn from the best CTO’s and engineers on the market. We also regularly run hackathons, and during your time here you’ll be able to get involved in anything you’re interested in. Our blog is a good place to learn even more about what we do!
Consider it a deep-dive into the technology and entrepreneurial ecosystem of the city you’ll be operating in. Through your work with us, you’ll be able to build a powerful network to learn from and grow with.
Join our team!
Please see the full job description at www.huckletree.com/careers (https://workable.com/nr?l=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.huckletree.com%2Fcareers)
1. Be hands-on in shaping our strategic decision-making
2. Help design our Roadmap for 2019-20 and have a key say in priorities
3. Have a say in new products and features we can and should be building
4. Implement these new features using the latest technology;
5. Help our marketing team to experiment and iterate on new ideas by implementing A/B tests and email campaigns
6. Work closely with our product, marketing, design and sales teams to create a consistent and powerful experience across all touchpoints
7. Help maintain and improve our current products
9. Work on project-based sprints in small, reactive teams
You should apply if:
1. You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering,
Mathematics or equivalent number of years professional experience
3. You have experience with TDD and Unit testing
4. You are familiar with languages such as TypeScript
5. You have experience building for multiple devices and browsers
6. You have experience with Object Oriented Programming
7. You are passionate about building great products in cross-discipline teams
8. You’re agile, efficient and dynamic
9. You pride yourself on your ability to research and learn new technologies at speed and write clean, maintainable code
10. You are able to implement a logical prioritisation process in your work to effectively balance between the quality of your code and required velocity of development
You’ll have access to a wide range of perks aimed to support you in all areas of your life. These include:
* Huckletree Company Equity
* Third Year, Fully Paid Sabbatical
* Well-paid maternity, paternity and adoption leave, including the right to work a 4 day week on full pay
* Monthly Coaching Sessions with an ex-CTO Coach (Senior Tech Hires Only)
* Unlimited Free GP & Therapy Appointments
* Annual "Work From Any Huckletree" Allowance
* Annual Conferences Budget (Tech Hires Only)
* Work From Home Policy (Tech Hires Only)
* Diversity Program
* Unlimited Mental Health Days
* 33 Days Holiday + Birthday Leave
* Professional Development
* Personal Curiosity Budget
* Anniversary Milestones
* Pension Scheme
* Birthday Celebration Budget
* Company-Wide Socials
* New Equipment
* Weekly Fruit Drop (Topco Only)