At Agroptima we’re developing a SaaS (web+app) made with farmers and for farmers. We have 1700+ clients that use our product to manage and improve their farms. Our vision is to make agriculture more efficient, profitable and sustainable with data-driven farming.
As a team, we enforce the establishment of consensus through dialogue. Thus, we value team players over rockstars. The development team consists of 5 backend, 2 frontend, 2 mobile, 1 tester/QA, 1 product manager, 1 UX designer, the CTO and 1 bot named Bender. :D
We are an Agile company and we do flexible 1-week sprints and many releases per day. TDD is not required but very valued as we see testing as an important part of software development. We do pair programming and peer code reviews as part of our process. In our stack we have: Django, Postgres, Ansible, Ember.js, React.js, Cordova, Leaflet.js, etc. Some of the tools we use are: GitHub, JIRA, Rollbar, Datadog, CircleCI, Slack, G Suite, InVision, etc.
We work remotely and we have a distributed team in different parts of Spain. We have 4 years of experience in full-remote, and the women of our team even gave a talk about it - you can watch it here. If you like remote work or want to try it, now you have a good opportunity! ;) BTW, we also have a small office in Sant Feliu de Codines in case you want to come.
● Senior experience (>3 years) in frontend development with JS, ideally React.
● Write clean and well-structured code, pay attention to software design.
● Understand the value of automated tests.
● Agile mentality: we like to deliver value as frequently as possible.
● Collaborative person: a humble team player that likes to learn and teach.
● Fluent in Spanish or Catalan, and good written English.
● Bonus points for React.js, React Native, native apps or open-source experience.
What we offer
● Salary from 27k to 35k, depending on the experience (Spanish permanent contract).
● Full remote work in a consolidated distributed team in different parts of Spain.
● Flexible working hours. What matters to us is getting things done.
● Good work environment in a very innovative and dynamic company.
● 3-4 in-person team events per year.
● Take part in the creation of the next big thing in AgriTech.
We hope that you like this opportunity! If so, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org