FilledThis offer is not available anymore
Can you dissect any webpage making use of the developer tools of your favorite browser?
Can't wait for ES6 to be fully supported by all of them but also you know how to give those features to older browsers?
Do you regularly look up the new features of Chrome and do you enjoy to try them out on cool new sites and frameworks?
Do you actually want to do all this fun stuff as part of your job? Look no more.
We are looking for people that are motivated by excellence in and want to be the best in the world at what they do, and at the same time are playful and curious to try out and experiment with new technology.
If you like to quickly hack something together to try out things ('just gimme a minute') but at the same time are also keen to write super robust production code that never breaks ('not on my shift'), we would be interested to meet you.
If you have fun looking at complex interconnected technologies, solving nontrivial problems in an innovative, elegant way, or sifting through very high dimensional data and displaying it such that it remains intuitive, we want to meet you even more.
We love to learn from you as we hope you would like to learn what we have to offer.
What we do in Barcelona LAB
Session Replay which allows organizations to play back unique web or mobile sessions in a “movie-like” experience, providing an end-to-end record of the customer journey from the user’s perspective. Session Replay joins Dynatrace’s Real User and Synthetic Monitoring capabilities to extend the company’s all-in-one digital experience management offering.
Your role in the team
- Live, support and develop the Dynatrace values and culture
- Be a technical, organizational and social problem solver and protector
- Support team members to develop themselves
- Take active part in development (Software Engineering is part of your onboarding)
- Plan team stories in detail together with Product Management and Product Architects
- Prioritize, schedule and distribute tasks among team member (Triage issues, not simply forward to team, distribute support workload)
- Prepare sprint plannings / reviews / retrospectives
- You know what SOLID stands for and can give some examples of each principle.
- You’re familiar with TypeScript and used it in some of your projects.
- You have experience debugging complex issues in a variety of browsers.
- In your daily work you use JEST, KARMA, JUNIT or similar tools. You’ve done unit, integration and E2E testing.
- HTTP essentials (methods, query params, response codes, …)
- Proven track record in building software, getting projects completed and into production.
- Passion and pride for what you do.
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new Technologies and Tools.
- Team player with a solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self sufficient.
You will love working with us if
- you want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you.
- you like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated.
- like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply
Waltham, MA, USA
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With automatic and intelligent observability at scale, our all-in-one platform delivers precise answers about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users to enable organizations to innovate faster, collaborate more efficiently, and deliver more value with dramatically less effort. That’s why many of the world’s largest enterprises trust Dynatrace® to modernize and automate cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.