DEXMA is a SaaS company that helps to reduce energy consumption in buildings. We collect 30M+ real-time measurements per day using stream-processing techniques, and we apply Artificial Intelligence to detect savings potential, identify anomalies and forecast future consumption.
About the opportunity:
Our team is cross-functional and self-organizing. As a team member, you’ll work along with Frontend, Backend Developers, DevOps, and the Product Owner, using Agile methodologies to deliver incremental releases of our software solutions every few weeks.
Your day-to-day will involve designing new features and web components, as well as modernizing existing parts of the company’s software products.
You will work in our SaaS product suite, based on Single Page Applications with technologies such as React (>16.8), styled-components, Webpack, NodeJS, Storybook, ES6, Jest, Cypress, and React Testing Library.
In this role, you will:
- Join one of our cross-disciplinary teams to work on DEXMA projects.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, designers, developers, and DevOps to build new products and rewrite legacy products from scratch.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Contribute to our testing suite (unit testing with Jest and React Testing Library, end-to-end with Cypress…) and documentation (Storybook).
- Work with new technologies like React. Using different programming paradigms, mainly functional.
- Dispose of 2 innovation days per month to explore new ideas and tools.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Caring about testing, quality, performance, user experience and security.
- Proficiency with the quality of the code that you write, keeping it clean, well organized and simple.
- A strong understanding of software design best practices and patterns (Functional paradigm, and Object-oriented.)
- Experience with REST APIs.
Would be awesome if you also had:
- Experience with React, and specifically with React’s Context & Hooks APIs
- Experience designing architectures, following the best practices such as Clean Code, DDD and SOLID principles.
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Actively help yourself (and others) be successful.
- Continuously learn and actively improve your work environment and product.
- Strong team player who can work in a remote distributed team.
- Flexibility and willingness to give and receive open, direct and timely feedback.
What’s also great about working with us:
- A friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities
- Best-in-class tools: MacBook Pro + 27” 2k monitor
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home some days (or every day in these pandemic times).
- Company-sponsored courses, conference passes & technical books
- English, French & Spanish courses
- Company hackathons
- Team events (BBQ, outdoor activities...)
- Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
- Subsidized private healthcare
- Subsidized Gym
- Free goodies: water, coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …