About this position
Can you dissect any webpage making use of the developer tools of your favorite browser?
Can't wait for ES6 to be fully supported by all of them?
Do you regularly look up the new features of Chrome and enjoy trying them out on cool new sites and frameworks? Do you actually want to do all this fun stuff as part of your job? Look no more.
We are looking for people that are motivated by excellence in and want to be the best in the world at what they do, and at the same time are playful and curious to try out and experiment with new technologies.
If you like to quickly hack something together to try out things ('just gimme a minute') but at the same time are also keen to write super robust production code that never breaks ('not on my shift'), we would be interested to meet you.
If you have fun looking at complex interconnected technologies, solving nontrivial problems in an innovative, elegant way, or sifting through very high dimensional data and displaying it such that it remains intuitive, we want to meet you even more.
We would love to learn from you as we hope you wish to learn what we have to offer.
Your role in the team
- Conception of new innovative Features in close cooperation with product managers and software architects.
- Create and maintain test automation related to the features you implement.
- Close interaction in an international development team
- BsC / MsC in computer science or similar studies.
- Debugging and investigation of issues distributed amongst a variety of browsers and platforms
- Ability of keeping track of complex logical flows in a browser context.
- 2+ years in Angular knowledge.
- Solid engineering practices.
- Proven track record in building SaaS products used in scale, from conception to production.
- A healthy amount of curiosity, having fun in learning new Technologies and Tools
- Team player with a solid level of quality and pride in your own work, responsible and self sufficient
You will love working with us if
- you want to know and use the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- agile development and teamwork using Scrum is a given for you.
- you like to have fun also at work and are self-motivated.
- like to bring in new ideas and to convince others to build them.
We offer competitive salaries depending on your experience, life & health insurance, merit-based salary increase, training programs, awesome and international engineering community and more.
We look forward to your application! Do you want to level up? Apply and let's talk!