We are Itembase. A Berlin and San Francisco-based company conquering the world of eCommerce and shaping its future, Viking Style. Working with industry leaders like Mastercard, UPS, Lightspeed and Magento; backed by investors and founders of billion-dollar companies, we’re on a mission to connect the world of eCommerce world in order to provide consumers with an amazing purchasing experience.
Your future colleagues need your help! Join us as a Senior Java Software Engineer (f/m) with a passion for data.
You will be part of a creative development squad, get space for your ideas, support from your peers, and guidance from your experienced team leads to make an impact in the ever growing E-Commerce industry.
Itembase has left its mark in every corner of the E-Commerce business. Founded in 2011, we have made an impact by improving the online shopping experience, supporting eShop owners with business intelligence and helping shoppers keep track of their activities. With a growing network of almost 1 million consumers and 120,000 retailers, we have an ambitious future ahead!
You will contribute with:
* excellent skills in Java, JUnit, agile development,
* know-how in developing APIs,
* distributed applications using AMQP, akka,
* familiarity with storages such as Cassandra, Redis, SQL,
* a keen interest in search, retrieval, mining, analysis, (optional)
* a sharp mind with the ability to deliver solutions for product development challenges.
Itembase is a young E-commerce start-up that builds a personal online inventory of everything. Since 2011, we have been using the latest technologies to automatically process receipts and display items, along with warranties, manuals, and invoices… so that our 300,000+ users get to spend more time with their friends and family. We also deliver analytics and similar services to business customers.
* open-minded, friendly, international colleagues,
* a spacious office in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg,
* developers’ coffee collective provides freshly ground fair-trade coffee, or Club-Mate, alternatively.
Then send us your application including with links to relevant examples via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.