Changes in the digital era are running very fast and are changing almost all areas of life for people around the world. When mimacom customers need a digital solution, we help them as quickly and awesomely as possible, bringing the most suitable and robust software solution for them.
The most important aspect of our team is that we love building great software with cool technology and we like to share our expertise with our customers and teams.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Execute specific technical consulting missions with different customers and stakeholders in Flowable platforms
- Perform architecture, configuration, and monitoring tasks
- Be a member of the consulting area with responsibilities contributing to the development of this business unit
- Develop high-quality and functional architectures for customer solutions
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents
- Run and execute well-planned PoC as well as demos
- Participate in specialized technical events both internal and external
- Preparation and execution of technical trainings.
- Give support in other software development projects
- Stay up-to-date with open source and cutting edge technologies
- Participate in the development of the consulting area
- Be part of an agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best minds in IT
- Work with an innovative and open source technical stack
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas
- Boost your career (certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.), choosing your own individual development plan
- Manage your own schedule with flextime and home-office possibilities
- Choose your own device
- Select your benefits: kindergarden, restaurant and transport ticket, and health insurance
- Easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary coffee/tea and fruits
- Cool team events: Lunch & Learn, karting, Hackathon and many more!
- Passionate about new technologies and love working with cutting edge technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework
- 3-5 years of experience in software development solutions, working in a customer environment
- High knowledge in BPM Platforms based on Flowable, Activiti or Camunda
- Experience working with Agile/ SCRUM principles
- Fluent in English and Spanish