We are starting to consolidate our team in Barcelona in a fun and friendly international work environment.
As a Backend Engineer, you will
drive the development of REST API to connect all our services. You will
develop server side tools to ensure quality, scalability and yet
secured backend access from millions of clients.
You will take full-ownership and responsibility of your work reporting to the company CTO.
Your skills & expertise
- Computer Science degree or similar
- Proven working experience in Java Backend development (3+ years)
- Professional development experience, with a proven history of shipping Solutions
- Deep knowledge of Spring best practices, performance, optimization.
- Advanced knowledge of the AWS Infrastructure and available services
- Strong OOP & Java skills
- Experience creating REST APIs serving JSON
- Good communication skills in English (no high level of Spanish is required)
- Familiarity with version control systems (Git preferred)
- Experience in escalating server applications: Load Balancing, Reverse Proxy, DB sharding, …
- Experience in technologies related to our stack (stackshare.io/monqi)
- Knowledge and experience in Automated Testing Tools as JUnit, Mockito, JMock, JMeter or TestNG is a plus
Our mission is to enable children, as young as 6-12 years, to be independent users of smartphones and tablets and provide parents the opportunity to stay close.
With monqi’s products, parents can introduce smartphones and tablets to their children - safely.
monqi can grow with the child as parents can manage features, apps, cost, time spent, set schedules, and observe behaviours, whereabouts and use patterns. monqi is the best way for children to start using a smartphone and tablet and for parents to stay close and play a part.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!