Do you know what Additive Manufacturing(AM), high quality 3D printing, will bring about in the next few decades?
At DiManEx we digitize the industrial supply chain, making AM an integral part of it.
Our mission is to print “Any (industrial) part, Anywhere” in the world.
It is about transforming the way Manufacturing is understood around the world and radically innovate the supply chain management bringing it to almost on-demand.
Our solution leads to less scrap material (waste) in the production of parts, having a significant positive impact to our environment.
Imagine the amount of parts in machines, domestic appliances, cars and everything surrounding you. This is our potential market.
By what we do, we bridge two worlds coming together: the old - traditional supply chain and ditto manufacturing; and the new - a digitized, optimized supply chain that has AM as integrated part of it.
To make it happen we need to build a ton of cool features, adopting technologies such as Machine Learning, Blockchain and a strong SOA architecture able to match the highest standards in quality, security and scalability.
We recently closed a $2.7m round of funding that will allow us to scale up our engineering team and bring our roadmap to market in a timely manner.
What kind of professional are we looking for?
There are a few skills you should master, but don’t be afraid though. We strongly believe it is your character that determines whether you are a good fit for our team or not. Besides your experience and expertise we would like you to bring excitement, speed, creativity and a moonshot attitude to the team. We thrive in a fast-paced, FUN startup environment, taking on many challenges at once. That is what we would like to see with you as well: that passion, the fire within.
Skills & Requirements
You would need to be able to show us some of your work and demonstrate your experience in the following:
- Fundamental understanding of SOA architectures and RESTFul web-services
- Experience in developing multi-tenant SaaS in enterprise environments
- Good experience on managing large datasets and architecting data infrastructures for an efficient data pipelining and data warehousing
- Experience with ERP or MES integrations (SAP, Oracle)
- Proficient with Linux/Unix
- Unit Testing
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Focus on details and quality
- Strong problem solving skills
- Able to work in a fast moving and highly flexible startup environment
Useful to have:
- Familiarity with ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Service and its core products
What we offer:
- Being part of the beginning of something new
- Competitive compensation package
- Work remotely
- Flexible hours
- 25 days holidays
* Please attach your CV
* We don’t consider third party applications or agencies.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!