Common ways of investing suck. If you have 10’000 EUR in savings and limited finance knowledge, chances are you put the money in a bank, go to an investment advisor, or just put it under your pillow. High costs, low earnings, and little transparency & control.
Viventor is here to change that! Since our launch in February 2016, more than 3’000 investors from Europe have invested over 24 Million Euros through Viventor, earning 10% and enjoying remarkable investing experience.
Take Action! We need professionals like you to enable Viventor and other Prestamos Prima Group’s products to a much wider audience. If crowdfunding and FinTech is something you’re interested in, and you agree there has to be a fresh alternative for the old ways of investing, apply now!
How do we see the suitable candidate?
- Minimum of 3 years experience in development using Java
- Experience with Java Spring framework
- Experience with Hibernate, JDBC and Test Driven Development
- Understanding of Jenkins, Maven and Java 8 principles
- Past experience with Scrum and Agile development principles
- Get things done attitude
- We communicate in English. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
What will this position be responsible for?
- Developing new features, product enhancements and improvements
- Being a DevTeam technical lead
- Playing an important role in technical solution and product development meetings
- Keeping an eye out for new technologies and trends to take advantage of
- We’re a small, efficient team that interacts and shares knowledge at all times. The same will be expected of you
What do we offer?
- Modern office in the very heart of Barcelona
- Dynamic and challenging environment in a very ambitious company
- Small, efficient team – you’ll collaborate with just about every person in the company
- There is always someone up for a beer after work
Do you have what it takes to challenge the banks and other traditional lenders? Apply now, and let’s prove together that the old model of financing is too old!
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!