We are looking for inspired and motivated java developer to work within our development team to help us to improve our microservices platform.
- You love to talk about testing with your colleagues and especially with the QA people.
- You are worried about the way you create code and always think to improve.
- You are a communicative person who likes to reach agreements with your team.
- You want to be involved in all the steps of the development, from the inception of a new feature to its deployment with agile methodologies.
Our product teams are composed of PO, UX, frontend, backend, and mobile developers to be able to deliver value to the user at the end of every sprint. As a backend developer, you will be part of a product team and also you will work with your backend co-workers in the chapter where you will help to define a technical roadmap to improve tech and product teams.
We hope you play in these teams as a team worker.
Technologies We Use
We are totally committed to microservices architecture embracing Clean Architecture, Test-Driven Development, and Domain-Driven Design. We’d interesting in candidates from any background as long as you have a keen understanding of Java and Object-Oriented. Those are some of the technologies that we are currently using:
- Spring Boot
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker
- MySQL, DynamoDB, Couchbase
- RabbitMQ, Redis
- Maven, JUnit
We also have contributed to open source publishing some of our libraries on GitHub and Docker Hub.
We want you to come to visit us and "feel" the culture, but we want to let you know what you can expect to see
- A transparent work environment with diverse, autonomous, and goal-focused teams. Working in an international, vibrant, and fast-paced company.
- Team breakfast every Friday.
- Spanish and English classes for everyone.
Flexible working hours.
Team building activities.
Free snacks and beverages (fresh fruit, coffee, tea, juices).
Discounted gym access: Exercise your muscles as well as your brain!
Flexible Retribution (kindergarten check, food check, transport check, and health insurance).
You'll enjoy a longer maternity/paternity leave.