Due to the growth of our business, we are looking for a Senior JAVA Developer to join our team in Barcelona . You’ll be involved in improving our Backoffice, Payment gateway and Internal tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with product managers to design, develop, test and implement the solutions using an iterative and agile development methodology.
- Work closely with the design team to build reusable code and modules.
- Identifying gaps in the backend core services layer for achieving desired functionality.
- Analyze the business requirements and determining technical feasibility of implementing them.
- Design and perform unit and integration testing.
- Debug and fix defects found in continuous integration of iterative application builds.
- Co-ordinate with peer developers and release team for code review to ensure code standards are followed and set quality is achieved.
- Provide engineering support for customer issues and general problem solving.
- Maintain and improve the quality and its test suite.
Current tech stack is as follows:
- Linux, Docker
- Java, Framework MVC, Maven, Git, Redmine
- Good understanding of security (Top ten OWASP...)
- REST API, Micro services
- Technologies: Play Framework
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education / experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience developing in JAVA /
- Experience developing with Play Framework is a plus.
- Experience working with Cassandra is a plus.
- Experience with Kotlin is a plus.
- Candidates must have excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communications skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-motivated team player with the ability to work in a customer oriented, very fast-paced, and demanding environment.
- Ability to bring projects to completion with minimal supervision.