Launched in 2013, ManoMano is the European leader specialised in DIY, home improvement and gardening online. ManoMano brings together the largest offer of DIY & gardening online products. With more than 3600 seller partners and 10 million products, ManoMano brings together the largest offer across 6 countries : France, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom.
We currently are 850 Manas & Manos, including a quarter of international talents and 24 nationalities, working in our 4 offices (Paris x2, Bordeaux and Barcelona). People are at the heart of ManoMano’s culture around our 3 core values : boldness, ingenuity and care.
Joining us is a tremendous human and business adventure ! We offer an ideal and (hyper)dynamic environment to put your skills on innovative and concrete projects on a European scale.
Take a look at our Blog : https://medium.com/manomano-tech
As a Senior Backend Developer you will be involved in:
You will join a team, composed of 5 members, in order to create, in collaboration with the product teams, an amazing experience for the customers.
Our goal is create a awesome community about DIY and help customers choose the best products.
As a Senior software engineer in this team, you will have to :
- Design and develop features with a high quality standard
- Assimilate business context and company expectations to be creative and relevant
- Learn & teach through code reviews
- Improve the quality and testing of technical components
- Deploy your code up to production and be involved in monitoring it
· +3 years of experience as a Senior Backend Developer in JAVA language.
· High knowledge of Java 8 or higher.
· High understanding of Micro-service Architecture (spring-boot, docker).
· Knowledge in Restful API & Event Sourcing (Kafka, RabbitMQ ...)
· Previous experience in AWS Cloud.
· Working experience in Gitlab, JIRA and Slack.
· High level of English.
Nice to have ·
· Kotlin >= 1.4 with SpringBoot 2 (Java >=11).
· PHP Knowledge (We will move to Kotlin)
· Permanent contract.
· 30 working days of holidays.
· Full flexibility policy. Choose the days you want to come to the office!
· Flexible working hours
· Career development: 4 weekly hours dedicated to training with digital and interactive platforms. English trainings included.
· Medical assurance provided by AXA (full paid by the company).
· Gym provided by Andjoy (full paid by the company).
· Ticket restaurant and ticket transport provided by Sodexo (flexible remuneration).
· ManoMano monthly discounts.
· Online and onsite workshops, meetups, team buildings and company meetings.
· Social responsible and sustainable actions like Women in Tech, IT Academy (converting profiles to the IT sector), participation to a Food Bank, Clothes Bank, KM0 providers, Recycling, Sustainable Offices, among others.
We're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.
If all the above rings a bell, it probably means that we are meant to meet each other ! Please get in touch.« So, come and plant the seeds of your success and gather the fruits of your labour »
The information collected on this form is recorded in a file used by ManoMano - Colibri SAS so that we can process your application.
The data is kept for 2 years from the date of your application. You can access your data, rectify it, request its deletion or exercise your right to limit the processing of your data. You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data. Consult the cnil.fr website for more information on your rights.
To exercise these rights or if you have any questions about the processing of your data under this scheme, you can contact our data protection officer by writing to email@example.com.
If, after having contacted us, you feel that your "Data Protection" rights have not been respected, you may submit a complaint to the CNIL.