Last year at Eventbrite organizers created 3 million events and we processed 150 million tickets. Behind all of those tickets and events is a number of teams working together to keep our product scalable and available as we grow. Our goal is to be the global platform for live experiences.
The Eventbrite Mobile team focuses on building amazing experiences for our users via our rich native iOS and Android applications. Our native applications power the event and discovery experience for our attendee customers.
We're a people-focused Engineering organization: the women and men on our team value working together in small teams to solve big problems, supporting an active culture of mentorship and inclusion, and committing themselves to learn new things daily. Pair programming, weekly demos, tech talks, and quarterly hackathons are at the core of how we’ve built our team and product. We believe in engaging with the community, regularly hosting free events with some of the top technical speakers.
As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer you will collaborate with product management, product design and data analysts to formulate and implement solutions to various needs and requirements. We work in an iterative fashion to always have a shippable product that can instantly add incremental value to our users. We value code quality and high confidence around our releases.
Join our Consumer engineering team and help make Eventbrite an indispensable platform for finding the best events anywhere in the world. You'll build products that deeply understand the interests of users so we can re-engage them with the right events at the right time.
THE SKILL SET
- 4+ years of programming experience working with Swift and iOS persistence frameworks (CoreData and Realm).
- 4+ years of experience with third-party libraries and iOS dependency managers (CocoaPods or Cartfile).
- Deep knowledge of Cocoa Touch and vast iOS development experience.
- Deep knowledge of REST APIs.
- Understand Push Notifications.
- Experience submitting apps to the Apple Store, working with Apple Developer Portal and iTunes Connect.
- Experience working with XCTest iOS framework.
- Experience working with git-flow.
- Ability to take initiative and produce results with great communication and collaboration skills.
- Passion to learn and to mentor others.
- Fluent English skills
- Experience using Python in a production environment
- Active contributor to open source software
Eventbrite is the world’s largest ticketing and event technology platform, powering millions of live experiences around the globe. We build technology that allows anyone to create, share, find and attend events of all kinds. Music festivals, marathons, conferences, hackathons, political rallies, fundraisers, gaming competitions— you name it, we power it. Meet some of the team.
IS THIS ROLE NOT AN EXACT FIT?
Eventbrite is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff, and applications from all suitably qualified individuals are encouraged, regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. Applicant Privacy Notice
Eventbrite company page is empty
Add a description and pictures to attract more candidates and boost your employer branding.