Our values have made us dream of a new way of stock trading. More simple, personal and commission free - the way it should be.
Will you help us build one of the best stock trading apps in the international market?
About the position:
We are looking for a passionate Senior iOS engineer. Someone who shares our desire to build high quality products that put customers at the forefront of our product core, and at the same time enjoys finding the latest Swift frameworks to build a cool feature.
As a member of our engineering team you will build our iOS app, and work closely with other teams like Product, Design and Backend.
Working from our headquarters in Madrid you will play a key role in the maintenance of an app that will be used by thousands of users in different countries every day.
About Ninety Nine Tech:
We are a young startup that aims to create a great engineering culture based on respect, collaboration, diversity, personal growth and engineering best practices. We are big fans of continuous integration, monitoring and automated testing, and all our infrastructure is either serverless or runs on containers.
We strive to create secure, scalable and performant services and mobile apps to allow the company to iterate fast on snappy product features and at the same time keep the data of our users and partners safe.
Our stack is mainly Kotlin, Node.js and Swift, but we are looking for people with good software engineering foundations rather than experts in a single technology.
What you’ll do:
- Design and build new modules for our iOS app, currently in its infancy (we are using RxSwift, Swinject, Swiftlint, Crashlytics, Fastlane, MVVM-C)
- You'll encourage growth within the team by participating in mentorship and thorough code reviews
- You'll help keep our apps robust by monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting bugs every week
- Care about the product you are crafting by choosing the best possible technical solution
- Set and improve the best coding practices
- Work closely with other teams like Product, Design and Backend, participating in all the different steps of the feature inception, design and implementation process
- 3+ years of relevant experience as an iOS engineer
- Experience shipping one or more Swift iOS apps, ideally currently available in the App store
- Passion for building great products
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Prior experience in a Fintech or financial institution is a plus
- Option to work remotely
- Flexible schedule
- Having a big impact in an international product
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Sponsored continuous learning
- Sponsored attendance to events and conferences
- Annual international team meet up
- Merch, snacks and good vibes
- Day off for your Birthday
About Ninety Nine Markets