Mobimeo is changing the way cities move.
We are a growing engineering team of 50+ developing technology to solve major urban mobility challenges. From Routing and Navigation, Ticketing, to applying Machine-Learning and Data Analysis - we are on a mission to change the way people move around our cities, offering them alternatives and make them leave their car at home.
Our technology stack is versatile and we try to choose the right tools for the right jobs.
Our native app clients are written in Swift, Kotlin and for internal tooling in HTML5/CSS3/React.
As a venture of Deutsche Bahn AG, we combine industry knowledge
and the power of a corporate mobility expert with the speed and Tech
Know-how of an agile Start-Up.
- You will develop a suite of digital mobility applications
- You will work alongside product managers, UI/UX designers and data scientists
- You will build high performance, scalable systems focussing on user experience
- You will develop using industry best practices and modern testing methods
- You have experience building iOS applications with Swift in a modern engineering environment
- You have an understanding of best practices - unit testing, code reviews and CI/CD
- Nice to have - Experience or interest in MVVM , Rx, Android, backend and machine learning
- Help create seamless travel experiences for tens of millions of users
- Stable - Backed by a leading German transportation company
- Develop a sophisticated product leveraging bleeding edge technologies
- Join a diverse and highly experienced engineering team
- Yearly personal development budget
- Weekly team lunches as well as free drinks and snacks
- A highly collaborative, engineering driven environment
- Nice office space in Berlin Kreuzberg