At Karhoo, we are creating the largest and most transparent marketplace for ground transportation. The first fully-integrated global, neutral, booking platform for regulated Taxis and PHVs. We are funded by RCI Bank and Services, the financial services provider for Groupe Renault and Nissan Group.
We are adapting the latest and greatest technologies to bring our product leaps and bounds into the next year. We are looking for an Senior iOS Engineer to join our team at this exciting and still very early stage in our company’s growth.
We’re looking for motivated individuals who can help push the iOS team further through new tech and quality. Changing the mindset of how we can do things and advance our platform further ahead from both a scalability point of view as well as performance.
Quality is key and with this in mind you will have that mindset to make sure things are done in the best way they can be done.
○ Join a fast-growing and collaborative Agile development team, working to build new and enhance existing features of a game-changing application.
○ Develop, unit test and integrate new application features according to specific designs and user stories.
○ Participate in application architecture design.
○ Own delivery of your work end-to- end from collaboration with Product team on definition through to deployment.
○ Devise innovative solutions to complex technical problems and make design decisions in line with our technical strategy.
○ Undertake code and design reviews and contribute to the ongoing improvement of the way we work.
○ Have fun doing it!
○ Solid commercial experience developing native iOS applications in Swift
○ Ability to write high quality, clean and maintainable code
○ Proponent of well-established best practices and 3rd party libraries
○ Experience with memory management, debugging and profiling of iOS applications
○ Comfortable working within a small but agile teams
○ Test-driven development experience and unit testing experience with XCTest/Kiwi/Quick
○ Experience with continuous integration and CocoaPods/Carthage
○ Experience with VIPER/MVVM architecture
○ Experience with RESTful APIs
○ Strong knowledge of Git, version control and GitFlow
○ Positive attitude and strong communication skills
○ Computer Science / Computer Engineering degree or similar
○ Functional programming experience
○ WeWork office space and perks (free beer on tap!)
○ Private medical and travel insurance
○ Dental insurance
○ Life assurance - £150,000 per life
○ Full time employee shares
About Flit Technologies