Zinio is looking for Senior iOS Developers in their Barcelona office.
IMPORTANT: If you are interested, please apply sending your motivation letter and CV in English explaining team size, agile environment / practices that you were/ are exposed to, as well as further data relevant to the position as described in the vacancy.
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you will develop/maintain iOS applications across the Zinio range of products. We manage hundreds of live magazines globally, constantly deploying new versions of our award-winning products. At Zinio, you will work as a part of our international team to develop new and engaging mobile experiences on the iOS platform.
What you’ll be doing
• You will join our already successful mobile team, applying your experience and expertise to deliver the latest and greatest applications to our consumers all across the globe.
• We are passionate about user experience and design and you will be focused on ensuring high quality delivery of beautiful and high performance apps.
• You will work as part of an agile iOS team, to define, design and ship new features, as well as new products, leveraging the latest in iOS 9 and our backend platforms.
Your Required Experience:
• 2+ years experience in Objective-C and iOS application development
• Xcode7 & Interface Builder
• Storyboard, auto layout, adaptive layout
• Experience in Swift
• Experience in customizing iOS UI controls
• Experience in handling JSON from RESTful api
• Experience in handling ARC & Non-ARC
• Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams
• Good English communication skills, speaking and writing.
• Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills.
Optional Experience (this will make you stand out!):
• Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus
• CocoaPod is a plus
• Swift and Viper are a plus
You’ll fit right in if you:
• Collaborate and work effectively with cross functional teams in a fast paced agile environment.
• Are organized and have good time-management skills.
• Speak up! We’re very open here, and we want to hear your opinions and ideas about how we can do things better.
• Are passionate about design and UI and can provide feedback on UX.
Why you’ll love working with us:
• We have a fun, friendly international work environment.
• We are passionate about user experience and design.
• We have a state-of-the-art office with an awesome view.
• Great benefits including restaurant and transport tickets and learning opportunities i.e. English classes, Brown bag lunches, etc.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!