11Onze helps you keep track of your safe stores of value by providing access to a hub of financial services. We seek to provide the best technology to an active, educated, sharing, helping and growing financial community.
11Onze is a community fintech with the technological challenges of a digital financial institution plus the ones of a private social network. We are here to provide the community with the best financial services with the best tools. We have launched a new model and now it’s time to scale the company for the upcoming challenges.
Mobile Apps team
The Mobile Apps team is the owner of our Android and iOS customer apps, which offer financial services to our customers, encompassing both backend and frontend. This is an agile, cross-functional team, with a clear and well-defined scope, which requires Backend, Android and iOS engineers to collaborate in the definition and implementation of our product.
This is a high impact team that is essential to having a profitable and sustainable business. As the first and most important interface with our users, quality and scalability are key.
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and skilled senior iOS Engineer to join our organization and help us build a great product.
What will you do
- Work on our core product, constantly improving the usability of our application
- Be a part of a cross-functional team working closely with backend engineers
- Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
- Make our technology and our team scale as the business grows
- Own your deliverables from start to finish
- Deliver high-quality solutions
- Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
- You're a thought leader, able to own large complex problems and deliver solutions
- Mentor and empower other developers around you
Who you are
- Computer Science or similar degree, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant full-time experience
- Strong Swift skills
- Deep knowledge of iOS SDK
- Understanding of reactive programming (ReactiveKit, ReactiveCocoa, etc)
- Deep understanding of AutoLayout and ability to create UI from code
- Security first mindset
- Experience working with sensitive data on the client (personal information, credit card numbers, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Ability to write good unit tests is a must
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Business level English
- Experience with React Native
- Experience with financial services
- Participation in open-source projects
What do we offer
- Join us in our early-stage phase, and grow with us while growing the company. We have already delivered the v1 of our product, and our roadmap is huge and full of challenges ahead.
- Be a part of the culture shaping process in Engineering. We will, together, build the organization we want to work for.
- 80-90% of remote work, and flexibility in that remaining 10-20% (we want to work from home, but we also want to meet regularly in person in the Barcelona area so we don’t become strangers). If you think that 10-20% is a problem, let’s talk about it.
- A strong will to build diverse and inclusive teams, as we believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture.
- 23 + extra days of annual leave depending on every year’s collective bargaining agreement (for 2021 it’s been 23 + 7, for example).