Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In more than 16 countries around the world, The Knot Worldwide’s leading family of brands—including The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, and more—help people take celebration planning from inspiration to action. When you join our global team, you’ll be a part of a diverse group of individuals passionate about serving and enabling our communities to celebrate the moments that make us.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The enthusiastic and meticulous iOS Engineer (you!) will help other engineers progress on their professional growth, you will have to input into decisions that have a far broader impact on all apps of the company improving the wedding planning experience of millions of couples around the world.
You will bring a resolute, detail-oriented spirit and new knowledge to the team to achieve the best possible code and engineering practices.
As a platform engineer you will work closely alongside our other squads to mentor and coach them so they grow in their careers, and have a focus on great people and cross team practices.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with different apps that are used by millions of people.
Our apps are written in Swift, we are using reactive technologies like RxSwift and Combine (all new development is done with Combine), we already started to adopt SwiftUI, in most of our apps we are using MVVM+C architecture, al the dev and distribution are supported buy our CI/CD stack (Fastlane + Bitrise).
You’ll have the opportunity to start to work on new and exciting projects like the modularization of our projects.
- You are responsible for making architectural decisions
- You are responsible for implementing new, platform level features
- You are responsible for improving and maintaining our mobile CI/CD processes.
- You support QA and Backend teams
- You communicate effectively with Product and Design teams in response to their inquiries
- You publish apps to App Store
- You are responsible for tracking and improving our code quality metrics.
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR IOS DEVELOPER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- You have at least 5 years of experience working as an iOS Engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of software engineering principles and design, testing, SOLID and experience with different mobile architectures.
- Proficient with CI/CD processes for mobile (we use Bitrise and Fastlane).
- Have experience with projects that were maintained by more than one squad.
- English communication skills.
- You love good vibes and are always willing to lend a hand to your colleagues.
- Having mentorship experience is a plus.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Private Health Insurance paid by the Company.
- Subsidies and grants in training and English courses
- Working 100% from home.
- Flexible working hours
- Tax relief options for Ticket Restaurant, Ticket Transportation, and Daycare.
- Tickets restaurant
- Udemy courses
- TYPS: easy APP to ask for salary advance payments in 48h
- Free paid hours: use your paid holidays as hours
- Referral bonus
- Getting married or having a baby? We have a gift for you!
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: We embrace a remote culture and empower our employees to work wherever they feel most productive. To facilitate in-person collaboration, we have office spaces in Austin, TX; Barcelona, Spain; Delhi, India; Galway, Ireland; Guangzhou, China; London, England; New York, NY; Norwalk, CT; Omaha, NE; Portland, OR; and Washington, D.C.
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
U.S. Applicants: If you are a resident of California, Colorado or New York City, please email email@example.com to request your state-specific job description. In the subject line, please add the specific job title of the role you are applying to. Please also be sure to specify your state of residence.
About The Knot Worldwide
Chevy Chase, MD, USA
1,000 - 5,000