We are seeking a iOS Engineer for our Assistance segment that develops systems and automation for a wide range of business functions, from customer support contact, to banking operations and anti-financial crime.
The Advocacy team is focused on the customer support and contact channels in the mobile apps and on our website including chat and chatbot, secure messaging and document sending, and our support center. This is a cross functional team depending on active collaboration between web, native and backend developers.
Once here you will
As a Senior iOS Engineer, you’ll be part of a high performing team building technologies that make banking more human.
- Work in a collaborative environment on challenging tasks you will manage and coordinate releases for the cross-functional team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to the wider iOS team.
- Collaborate with other engineers in designing APIs used by the N26 app and contribute to a product that you can be proud of.
- You will proactively work on improving the iOS tech stack and ensure high quality standards.
- Use the knowledge of the system to make architectural decisions and independently develop features and tackle complex problems.
What you’ll bring along
- Demonstrate deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS platform.
- The ability to showcase your experiences with a variety of iOS frameworks.
- Great communication skills and familiarity with Agile development.
- Deep knowledge in Swift, knowledge of Objective-C
- Experience in driving technical projects from beginning to end.
- Full professional proficiency in English.
What’s in it for you:
- Accelerate your career growth by joining one of Europe’s most talked about disruptors .
- Employee benefits that range from a competitive personal development budget, work from home budget, discounts to fitness & wellness memberships, language apps and public transportation.
- As an N26 employee you will have access to a Premium subscription on your personal N26 bank account. As well as subscriptions for friends and family members.
- Vacation days vary depending on your location of work. Additional day of annual leave for each year of service.
- A high degree of autonomy and access to cutting edge technologies - all while working with a friendly team of peers of diverse nationalities, life experiences and family statuses.
- A relocation package with visa support for those who need it.
Who we are
N26 has reimagined banking for today’s digital world. Technology and design empower everything we do and it’s how we are building the global banking platform the world loves to use.
We've eliminated physical branches, paperwork, and hidden fees for an elegant digital experience and supreme savings. Giving people the power to live and bank their way is what gets us out of bed in the morning and inspires the work that we do.
Founded in 2013, N26 now has 7 million customers in 25 markets. Our talented team works across 8 global offices in Berlin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Vienna and São Paulo.
Sound good? Apply now for this position.
N26 is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.