M47 is a fast growing Barcelona based tech start-up focused on building next generation data-driven AI products. We help organizations harness the power of AI, extract value from their data and automate repetitive business processes. Our deep tech knowledge, strong industry experience and property AI Data platform allows us to work with top-tier companies around the world.
We are looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer to work alongside the Machine Learning team to design, plan and build an internal solution to evaluate and improve a large scale ML system for one of our biggest clients, working with cutting-edge technology and offering services to millions of people around the globe.
About your day-to-day:
Develop E2E solutions to improve large-scale Machine Learning system
Write reliable and efficient code
Develop high-level automation frameworks and methodologies for the simulation and evaluation of user experiences for ML products
Evaluate the personalization and scalability of the framework across multiple languages
Define and track user impact and user success metrics
What is in it for you?
💪🏽 Indefinite fulltime contract
🚀 Follow your career ambition with growth opportunities (horizontal and vertical) within the project and on-going trainings
☀️ Office located at the heart of Madrid
💸 Comprehensive compensation package, including private medical insurance coverage and flexible remuneration through Cobee, including meals and transport
🌈 Be part of our diverse communities and enjoy our meet-ups (Women in Tech, LGTBQ+, Wellbeing, City Lifestyle...)
🌍 Great international, inclusive and dynamic work environment (more than 20 nationalities!)
This is for you if you have:
- Fluent level of English (written and spoken).
- +2 years of experience in IOS development.
- Solid experience with Swift, X-Code, and XC Test.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries.
- Experience with TDD or Testing methodologies.
- User experience with mobile, wearables, and home technologies.
- Experience with CD/CI pipelines.
- Solid experience with Software Version Control systems like GIT.
- Flexibility to respond and react to changing priorities quickly and efficiently.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work with an international and cross-functional team.
- An academic background (BSc or MSc) in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related fields, or equivalent experience.
You will hit the ground running if you have:
- Experience with Data services, Data Schema Creation (SQL, NoSQL) and Databases like PostgreSQL or Redis
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Cloud (AWS, Azure…)
- Experience with QA methodologies and automation frameworks
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and its frameworks
- Drive for innovation
For this position you must be a holder of a valid working permit for Spain and be available to work full-time onsite.
**M47 Labs not only encourages but is actively working on empowering its diverse and inclusive talent. M47 Labs is committed to ensure a non-discriminative workplace, work life and selection process and such decisions will not be influenced by race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, social and conjugal status, age or other applicable characteristics. M47 Labs prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.**