is redefining fleet management for SMBs by seamlessly integrating
commercial vehicles into digital ecosystems. An innovative combination
of live car data and a set of cloud-based, cross-platform applications
for drivers and fleet managers offer real-time insight into vehicle
activity to reduce operational cost and ensure legal compliance. Vimcar
already serves more than 30,000 customers in Germany and is
headquartered in Berlin with currently more than 75 employees.
In the Tech Department, we are four independent, cross-functional engineering teams, divided into three areas: Application Engineering, Platform Engineering and Data Integrations. We work agile, applying the optimal methodology (Scrum or Kanban) depending on each team’s size and the products they own. We truly understand DevOps as an software engineering culture, by bringing the development and operation of all our software closely together in every team.
We are looking for an iOS Developer, who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit and is eager to build our next generation of mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced user interface applications for the Apple iOS platform based on our existing software architecture framework.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of designers and product owners to define, design, implement and ship new features.
- Write unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- 4+ years of experience in object oriented software development
- 3+ years of experience with Apple iOS user interface development
- Solid Experience with both objective-C and Swift
- Experience in working with remote data via RESTful APIs using JSON
- Solid Experience with Cocoa Touch and the XCode IDE
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Experienced with integration of third-party libraries and APIs
We offer a working environment in which your contribution within our team can and will make the difference. We are looking to permanently expand the team, so the contract is unlimited. Next to job security and a passionate team, we also offer additional benefits like a pension plan or a gym membership, amongst other perks.