Glovo (glovoapp.com) is looking for world-class iOS engineer to work in our Barcelona office. You are someone who loves working in a high-paced startup environment and solving difficult problems. You take pride in delivering bug-free products and put in the effort to make sure that things are running smoothly and efficiently at all times. You are focused on making sure that customers get the best service possible. You work well with other top-level engineers and enjoy giving and receiving constructive feedback that helps you grow.
- Design, build and maintain our two iOS apps
- Work in coordination with our team to integrate and maintain consistency of the user experience across different platforms and products
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Integrate into a team using modern software engineering approaches and agile methodologies
- Computer Science or Computer Engineering degree
- Good English
- Fluency in Swift 2.3 (we’ll migrate to Swift 3.0 asap)
- Amazing knowledge of iOS 9 SDK
- CocoaPods, Carthage, Fastlane
- Strong will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to simplify things
- Competitive salary negotiable based on experience
- Attractive bonus compensation plan
- Free Glovo credits
- The opportunity to change the world and see how everyone uses the product you build
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture.
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!