Join an International start-up as we launch a New Office with a new young team to disrupt the digital hospitality industry where Go Find It has been the leading mobile app supplier since 2012.
About Go Find it – The Leader in Mobile for Hospitality
Go Find It is taking it to the next level, we are on a mission to disrupt our industry and we are hiring a new team to make it happen. We are looking for people with fresh ideas and good energy to join our already great team of talented developers. We are looking forward to receiving your application and start working on the new tomorrow together.
Go Find It was launched 2012 in Stockholm, Sweden and is today the N° 1 supplier of mobile application for the Luxury Hotel Industry. We work with some of the most prestigious Hotel brands in the world, Park Hyatt, Raffles, Sofitel, St Regis, Westin, Intercontinental, Wyndham, M Gallery, Anantara are just a few of them. Today we work with Hotels within 8 out of the 10 of the biggest groups in the world. Our company is headquartered in Luxembourg with operations in Paris and London.
We are now opening a new office in Barcelona close to the beach where we will set up a new team; focused on the development of the Next Generation Mobile solution.
We are looking for the best and most talented iOS Developer in Barcelona. You will be part of the company that will change the mobile industry. You will work in an international, energetic and highly skilled team building the best product in the market. Team cooperation and communication is essential at Go Find It: you will work very closely with our backend, Android and design team. The position will require someone who is open-minded, flexible, eager to learn and teach if necessary, all with a can-do attitude. Let’s make great things together. Are you ready?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Be a part of GFI, and be able to work as a part of a team
• Bring new ideas and solutions to our mobile platform
• Love and take care of providing great experiences to our users
• Be open to learn new developing tools
• Deliver great work!
What we promise to you:
Joining a great young team, with a strong vision to build a fantastic product and a great place to work. We are today more than 5 different nationalities in Go Find it.
As well as the opportunity to be the corner stone of the office, we like to look after our fellow colleagues so you'll get:
- Realistic performance related bonuses.
- A relaxed approach to time off and enough holidays to see several corners of the world.
- A bank of fridges fully stocked with healthy snacks and the ultimate Nespresso machine for your java fix.
- Subsidized gym membership.
- Thank Go Find it It’s Friday – we have lots of creative ways to let off steam at the end of the week.
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience in the iOS SDK
- Deep knowledge in Objective-C and Swift
- Solid knowledge if software architecture
- Experience in CI systems and source control solutions
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to multi-task
- Fluency in English, Spanish really welcomed
- Have great apps already published in the App Store
- You are passionate about technology, product and user experience
- A positive attitude
- Must like flip flops and sand
How To Apply
Please send us your CV asap! We are having interviews next week in Barcelona
About Go Find It
Official website, founding date, employees, how did it all begin... Do you know the whole story?Tell Us!