One sunny Barcelona morning, two designers sat down to build a beautiful lead gen form for a bathroom company’s showroom. They ended up reimagining the data collection experience, and realized it was one idea they wouldn’t be flushing down the toilet. Today, Typeform is a team of over 300 people from more than 35 countries, with offices in Barcelona, Spain and San Francisco, US.
We’re building a world where brands, businesses, and their communities can have more personal relationships with the people who matter most. To do this, we give people the tools they need to have conversational experiences at scale—because meaningful relationships start with conversations.
From online lead forms and engaging quizzes, to face-to-face encounters in the office, help us build more meaningful relationships, one conversation at a time.
About the role
The Infrastructure Security Engineer will be focused on the discovery, containment, and mitigation of threat vectors related to the Typeform and Videoask platforms into the infrastructure. From the analysis of threats to intrusion detection, he/she will be part of the infrastructure team to guarantee the integrity and supporting one of Typeform most important values…our user’s privacy. The Security Engineer will work closely with our OPS team to help improve security controls in our infrastructure.
Here's what you'll do:
- Identify potential risks in infrastructure, architecture, and production systems by designing and implementing threat-mitigation options.
- Manage the corporate infrastructure from a security perspective
- Manage and introduce new security solutions to assess the platform.
- Work closely with OPS teams to scale in the appropriate security measures required
The role can be based in Spain, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Germany, France, Poland or Portugal only.
Here’s what we’re after:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in infrastructure security in cloud environments (AWS)
- Experience applying fundamental security concepts to systems
- Experience advocating for technical security solutions across cloud infrastructure (AWS)
- Evaluate engineering responses to security threats and implement mitigations
- Kubernetes expertise
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to team-work
- Organised and methodical approach to work
- Always looking for ways to improve security quality with creative ideas
- Good prioritisation and management of workload
- Great empathetic communication skills
What are the nice-to-haves for this role?
- Terraform or other Infrastructure as a code expertise like Ansible.
- Code expertise
*Today, more than 2.5M people from all over the world use Typeform. We celebrate the diversity of our customer base, and we want our employees to reflect those differences. At Typeform, we’re committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.