Position in: Mollet del Vallès, Barcelona
In cooperation with other Engineering functions, the Hardware senior engineer specialized in signal integrity will carry out all the hardware activities during life-cycle of the product, according mobility hardware V-model development process. You will be assigned on different projects according to BU needs and timing and following the internal defined procedures.
Your tasks will include:
- Lead schematic designs: Perform design quality activities. Prototype and test validation and analysis. HW SW integration. Layout support to PCB Design team according power requirements and EMC good practices. Understand the customer spec and requirements and give direct technical feedback.
- Understand our System Requirements and system Architecture to perform schematic (according to design handbook).
- Technical support and feedback to other team members.
- Hardware development activities according to the defined processes and procedures.
- Documentation deliveries, internal releases and updates.
- Identifying and fixing problems found on validation or by external parties in the assigned electronic system parts.
- Integration test plans.
- Design break boxes to perform different test (unitary, integration, safety,...).
(*) The described functions are only the most representative for this position; therefore they should not be understood as all the inherent functions related to this job position
You are a seasoned hardware engineer with 5 or more years of experience working as hardware designer and you are specialised in Signal Integrity.
• Power supply design DC/DC, logic and microcontrollers
• Creditable experience in Communication buses (CAN, LIN, I2C, SPI, USB, xMII, 100BaseT1,1000BaseT1)
• Thermal management experience
• Schematic capture (Altium).
• Layout experience over signal integrity, EMC, ESD, current loops
• SPICE simulations
• Signal integrity simulations (ex Hyperlinx, ANSYS)
• Memory Design experience QSPI,eMMC, DDR3,DDR4
• Camera /Displays communications ( FPDLINK, GMSL2,LVDS)
• Experienced testing engineer with oscilloscope , Spectrum analyzer, VNA
• Documentation habits (simulations, design and test)
• Automotive experience (ISO-7637, ISO-10605, ISO-16750, CISPR-25, ISO 26262,...) and OEM (VW-80000, etc)
• Requirements elicitation and testing plans
• S-FMEA, HW-FMEA
• SVN, Doors, Linux or android and windows power user
• HW leader
In Idneo we look for people that are not afraid to test the limits and make mistakes, who enjoy challenges and believe in themselves, willing to add, share and respect, passionate about technology. And, over all, good people, who are committed to their projects and people.
If you identify yourself with these values, and would like to be part of a fast and agile work environment in constant evolution, we would love to meet you!